It's always an adventure traveling to mainland China....and for some weird reason I never really know where I'm at??? The highlights of this trip consisted of good food, lots of laughs and an extremely painful massage!!!
We turned up the heat in Hong Kong by entering the HK Mini Ping Pong challenge hosted by The Mayor and First Lady of HK, our good friends Brian and Annie! I'm coming after you next time Annie!!!

This was lunch.....


....this was dinner!!!

My daily Skype session with Steff and the kids....I missed you guys!

Mornings in China

Evenings in China....nice one Ben!!!


A preview of next years product....don't show anyone.


Luz has joined the Red Army as a personal scooter chauffeur.

Shake 'Em Buns....this monster was 8" tall!!!

Mahjong is the new Texas Hold'em

FIRE!!!!!


Holy Moly this hurts!!!!

I've been home for a week and still can't get rid of these spots?!!!!

Watch the action go down....note the size of our table and paddles in the video.....
